Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Break Day Egg

Good afternoon!  It's break day around here.  For some, that means rushrushrush, get done here, get out of here, and get home.  For me...
...I fly home tomorrow.  So today is kinda just like any other, except that tonight will be laundry, packing, and cleaning, instead of vegging out for an episode of "Love It Or List It."

It was really overcast this morning.  I think it's really hard for me to maintain a perky attitude under an overcast sky.  I don't know what it is.  Maybe it's the lack of sun.  Maybe it's the getting-wet in the dreary drizzle.  I don't know.  I think it's beautiful, truly, and I love looking at the shapes and shades...I don't understand why it gets me so down at the same time.

*Is that yellow flower ragweed?  Anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC