Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Heidi's Dallas Visit, III

Well, I thought I had several more photos to share, but I really only have a few.  But we don't want to be stingy just cause we have only a little to share.

This was my breakfast time with Kimie and Daniel.  I didn't get a photo of the Pruessners all together or even really Daniel at all (I am so neglectful sometimes!  I'm sorry, Daniel!), but here are the shots that I did get.

Jack, having a good time on a video game.
Lucy, watching Mom mess with card-making.
Kimie's hands, card-making.
 And Lucy helping.
 And the final product, all for little Austin's first birthday. (if you haven't been there yet, that link takes you to my new sister site)
I had a great time at your house, Kimie and Daniel!  Thanks for putting me up!

1 comment:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC