Saturday, May 5, 2018

Dandelion Fields Forever

Well, we don't have any bluebonnet fields handy, but we do have...
....ooooodles of dandelions!

I think within the next ten years, this yard will be 100% made of dandelions.

I'm not complaining.  I know the plant itself is kind of obnoxious-looking, but come on!
Look at this blanket of gold and summer happiness.

And if I wanted to, I could (probably will) harvest some of those dandelion greens for our salads.  They're pretty much organic and totally free.
And I'm hoping these dandelion photos will be an annual event for us.

2 comments:

  1. Love love those dandelion field photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom just showed me these pictures of Anna with your great comments. LOL
    I hope it can be an annual event at least. Hopefully, see you soon! Love, DAD

    ReplyDelete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC