Friday, October 5, 2012

The Worker Egg

Good morning!

I'm back at work today, back to getting up early and with purpose...back to my uniform/costume and always seeming to know more than I do. Back, in some ways, to lower daily expectation for myself.  Because when I'm at home, anything is possible for my day, but at work, well, that's not the case.  My plan for this hitch is to read, organize the photos in my computer, get caught up on blog posts yet unwritten, and make a hat. My hope is that in there somewhere I will somehow find the time to work out.

I'm going in now to get my day started. I was hoping for something with a little more direction to post this morning, but this will have to do because it's all I have.

I hope you all have a good friday! It feels like monday to me! Back to never really knowing what day it is!

1 comment:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC