Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Good Sunday Egg

Good morning!  I had more work this morning than I was expecting which is a good thing...it isn't much fun lazing around at work, not much at all.
 Today is low ceilings and low visibility.  That means I'm flying lower and more slowly than normal because I can't see as well where I'm going.

I believe I used the word "scuzzy."
Can you imagine calling such beauty "scuzz"?  I need to guard my tongue more closely.

Today is a good day.  I've been more physically active the last few days and eating better (and less).  Today I will look for a hat to make.  I am hopeful.

Today I am praying for:

  • David's work, training, safety of body, and growth of spirit
  • Randall and James at public school
  • Nickie and Ryan's family, home, and happiness
  • Kimie and Daniel's house and Kimie's pregnancy
  • Carrie's safety in India and encouragement with school and without her friend Songjoo or her husband
  • Ben's spirits without his wife as his birthday is coming up
  • Ginnie and Jack in their new life
  • Thomas for direction, courage, and hope
  • Mom and Dad's empty(ing) nest, work, rest, and peace
  • Gram, Kathy, and her sister June, for healing and patience and grace
  • Jo-Ann and Sean's family for protection and peace
  • Our two African children (an Indian and a Bolivian, not actually African)
  • Myself and my marriage, for eyes to see and mindfulness to pray and curiosity
  • Our country
  • The people I know at work and at home...in some specific and in some general ways
Is there a way I can pray for you more specifically?  What are you praying for these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC